This article may contain affiliate links. I can receive commissions for purchases made through the links in this article.
I am very happy to share this delicious slow cooker recipe with you guys. It is so good! Creamy and full of layers of flavor. It’s a Thanksgiving meal in one dish and it feeds a lot of people. This Turkey Stuffing and Green Bean Slow Cooker recipe is similar to a green bean casserole, but with turkey and stuffing.
There is very little prep time involved with this casserole recipe. Just put it in the slow cooker and let it do all the work.
How to make this turkey slow cooker recipe?
- Layer the ingredients in the slow cooker
- soup mix cream
- green beans
- Cook 3 to 4 hours on high power
- Grate the turkey
- Add to a pot and top with fried onions
- Bake for 5 minutes at 350 degrees
Variants of the turkey casserole recipe:
- Add more vegetables: celery, onions, carrots, mushrooms or cranberries.
- Change the cream soups or make them from scratch.
- Add breadcrumbs instead of fried onions on top.
- Use different seasonings (poultry seasoning, garlic powder, onion powder, etc.)
- Top with grated cheese
There are only seven main ingredients, and the total cost of everything is under $ 12, which isn’t much considering the number of people he’s feeding ($ 1.50 per serving).
What to serve with this turkey slow cooker recipe:
- cranberry sauce
- Little bread
- mashed potatoes and turkey sauce
- side salad
Instead of doing it from scratch, you can also use your Thanksgiving leftovers to make this casserole dish too!
To make this recipe with Thanksgiving leftovers:
- Divide the grated turkey, stuffing and green beans in a saucepan. (Optional: You can add turkey gravy along with the turkey at the bottom of the pan to prevent the turkey from drying out.)
- Bake at 350 ℉ for 25 minutes or until heated through.
- Top with fried onions and bake for an additional 5 minutes.
Turkey, stuffing and green bean slow cooker recipe
simmered turkey, stuffing and casserole of green beans
Portions: 6 people
- 3 Kg turkey breast
- 2 6 oz cans turkey stuffing mix
- 1 10.5 oz box Celery cream
- 1 10.5 oz box cream of chicken
- 1 Chopped off sour cream
- 1/2 Chopped off chicken broth
- 1 12 ounces frozen green beans
- 1 6 oz box fried onions
- Salt pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon provence herbs (optional)
Calories: 307kcal | Carbohydrates: 2g | Protein: 50g | Fat: 11g | Saturated fat: 5g | Cholesterol: 142mg | Sodium: 578mg | Potassium: 619mg | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 284UI | Vitamin C: 2mg | Calcium: 74mg | The iron: 1mg