Add a patriotic touch to your interior decor with this free printable July 4th decor. This red, white and blue metro art will go perfectly with a rustic home or farm decor because of its faded white wood background. You can use it for your tables or July 4th party stations or simply for a festive accent in your home. You can put it on the coat with a patriotic garland and pair it with July 4th decorations like these DIY Dollar Tree Mason Jar Candle Holders. This July 4 art adds a festive touch to your table tops and will inspire you to celebrate the United States!
What do you need:
Click on here to download the July 4 metro art (personal use only).
Instructions for the July 4 printable decoration:
- Cut your card stock to 8 × 10 using a paper cutter or ruler and scissors.
- Click the link above to access the printable.
- Right click on the image and select Save As .. and name the file as desired and click Save. The file will be saved to your designated download folder.
- Go to your download folder and open the image in your favorite application. I’m using Preview for Mac.
- Go to the file menu and click on print.
- Under the Paper Size option, select 8 × 10 borderless.
- Click on print.
- Put your printable in an 8 × 10 photo frame and voila! a cheap and easy piece of decoration!
Looking for more July 4th printables?
Discover this overview of 35 free patriotic printables by Crafted Sparrow