This is a cheap and easy Super Bowl appetizer. It took less than 5 minutes to cut the celery and organize the platter so that it was perfect for last minute soccer parties. I spent a total of $ 3 on the entire tray and got the tray at Dollar Tree, so it’s very affordable to make and healthy for you (instead of snacking on greasy fried foods). You can also serve it with a ranch or blue cheese dressing.
Ingredients for the soccer party board:
- half a bag of pretzel sticks
- 1 stick of mozzarella cheese
- half a bag of celery
- $ 1 Tray of Dollar Tree
Itinerary for the soccer party set:
- Cut the celery into 1-inch pieces and arrange along the edge of the tray in the shape of a soccer ball.
- Place the pretzel sticks in the center
- Quarter the mozzarella stick for use as laces
Enjoy the game !!!