It’s almost Halloween, which means it’s time to break out the Halloween decorations! These free Halloween printables will get you in the mood for Halloween and give your home a spooky touch. From cute Halloween subway art to spooky Halloween wall art, there are plenty of Halloween printables to frame and add to your Halloween decor. You can put them on your Halloween fireplace, next to a tiered tray in the kitchen, on end tables, and more! These Halloween printables are all 8 × 10, but they could also be printed in 5 “x7” size. At the bottom of this article you will find the instructions for printing and cutting the printables. You can get 8 × 10 photo frames at Dollar tree for $ 1.
Instructions for Free Printable Halloween Decorations:
- Cut your 8 × 10 card stock using a letter opener or ruler and scissors.
- Click on the link above to access the printable.
- Right click on the image and select Save As .. and name the file whatever you want and click Save. The file will be saved to your designated download folder.
- Go to your downloads folder and open the image in your favorite app. I am using Preview for Mac.
- Go to the File menu and click print.
- Under the Paper Size option, select 8 × 10 borderless.
- Click on print.
- Put your printable in an 8 × 10 photo frame and voila! a cheap and easy decoration piece!
Looking for other free Halloween printables?
Discover this overview of 60 free printable Halloween decorations