It’s almost fall, which means it’s time to break out the fall decorations, pumpkin spice lattes, and cozy sweaters! These free-falling printables will put you in the fall mood and give your home a touch of fall. From fall subway art to buffalo checkered pumpkin art, there are plenty of fall printables to frame and add to your fall decorations. Many of these fall prints would go great with farmhouse decorations. You can add them to your fall coat, next to a tiered tray in the kitchen, on end tables, and more! These fall printables are all 8 × 10, but they can also be printed in 5 “x7” size. At the bottom of this article you will find instructions for printing and cutting the printables.
Instructions for printable fall decorations:
- Cut your 8 × 10 card stock using a letter opener or ruler and scissors.
- Click on the link above to access the printable.
- Right click on the image and select Save As .. and name the file whatever you want and click Save. The file will be saved to your designated download folder.
- Go to your downloads folder and open the image in your favorite app. I am using Preview for Mac.
- Go to the File menu and click print.
- Under the Paper Size option, select 8 × 10 borderless.
- Click on print.
- Put your printable in an 8 × 10 photo frame and voila! a cheap and easy piece of decoration!
Looking for other free fall printables?
Discover this overview of 12 adorable free fall prints by Classy Clutter