This just gave me goosebumps!
Adelle posted a smiling selfie on Facebook, following this she was found stabbed to death.
The mother-of-two, Adelle Collins’s body at her home in Ningi, Brisbane by one of her relatives. Her 45-year-old estranged partner from the neighbouring suburb of Bongaree was charged with the murder.
We pay our heartfelt tributes to Ms. Collins.
1. Adelle Collins posted this smiling selfie hours before she was found stabbed to death.
2. She was found dead at her house in Ningi. Shocking!
3. Her estranged partner, Steven Storie was charged with her murder.
4. Storie faces five charges from entering Adelle’s premises, wilful damage, threats of violence, stealing and murder.
5. Apparently, Adelle’s two children were not at home when she was being brutally murdered (as reported by Brisbane Times)
6. Friends of the victim also revealed that Adelle frequently sought security in the months before her death.
7. The couple had a disturbed relationship that turned sour late last year when Mr Storie took his fight with Ms Collins online.
Share this heart touching with your friends and family and raise your voice against domestic violence.
via dailymail brisbanetimes